Sunday, March 17, 2013

The perfect nude lip

I have been on the quest for quite some time to find the perfect nude lipstick. Scratch that. The perfect nude-ish lipstick. I really don't like the look of a completely washed-out, skin tone lip... I still want a hint of color in there.

Enter Maybelline Color Whisper. I have seen quite a few beauty bloggers talking about it recently, and I thought I might as well give it a shot. I found what I consider to be the perfect shade called Mocha Muse. For those nights out when you want to do a dramatic smoky eye or even a normal day of school/errands, etc., this color is absolutely perfect. I didn't find it to be terribly long-wearing, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make after paying only $7 and not having to make a trip to Sephora.

Color Whisper™ by Color Sensational®

No comments:

Post a Comment