Monday, September 16, 2013

Mascara #5

Okay, I really liked the next mascara in my kit. It was Smashbox's Full Exposure.

Smashbox - Full Exposure Mascara


The wand was really lengthy, so it took a few days to get a feel for it. I felt like it really lengthened (although not quite as much as Benefit's They're Real), and it separated my lashes really nicely. The color was a nice, deep black.

At a $19.50 price tag, I think you're definitely getting your money's worth with this one.

Grade: A-

3 comments:

  1. I've been using the same tube of mascara for over 6 months. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I am dying to know what brand has lasted you that long. Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't mean it like I have some amazing brand. I just use it until I absolutely can't use it anymore. The makeup artists I know tell me to replace mascara every couple of months. But who has time for that!?!? What I'm currently using, though, is a mascara that a makeup artist gave me cause she was going to open a new tube to use herself. It's Kleancolor Girls Talk. I figured, if it's good enough for a professional makeup artist to use then it must be at least decent. Then again, I don't critique my mascara with such detail and thought as you do. LOL

    ReplyDelete